Welcome to Virtual Holiday Party, a website located at https://virtualholidayparty.com (the “Site”) operated by Virtual Holiday Party (“Virtual Holiday Party,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Site, any content, features, or services offered on or through the Site, and any other services, features, or functionality that we may offer from time to time (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Site or Services, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you are a registered user of our Services.
- Use of Site and Services You may use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site or Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Virtual Holiday Party, a Virtual Holiday Party employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site or Services, or which, as determined by Virtual Holiday Party, may harm Virtual Holiday Party or users of the Site or Services or expose them to liability.
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Site or Services, in our sole discretion, at any time without notice or liability.
- Intellectual Property The Site and Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Virtual Holiday Party, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site and Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site or Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site or Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user license agreement for such applications.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site or Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site or Services will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws.